wow - has it really been that long.
Life has been super crazy. and blogging has slipped off the radar.
But here's what's been happening since this summer....
- I spent a week in Baltimore with Kristin - working and hanging out in her new digs.
- Work got even busier
- I'm not sure what happened to the month of September - or August for that matter
- We went to Cape Cod on vacation - it was heavenly
- I went to NJ Sheep Festival again and bought some gorgeous hand-dyed yarn from The Sanguine Gryphon
- I participated in the hat attack and was killed by a lovely pink and brown/black hat
- Life got even crazier
- I won a beautiful copy of Jane Brocket (yarnstorm)'s book the Gentle Art of Domesticity. It is such a lovely book. I can't wait to have the time to sit and read the whole thing! Maybe in January...
So, if I have any blog friends left, I'm here to say HI! (waves). More from me soon, I hope.